I'm Nothing Without You


You are my strength and loving you is my happiness..that I want our relationship to be like Samsons and Delillah...No matter how many times we fight...we won’t be apart. ♥ ehmmm...
heartbeats fast colors and promises how to be brave ... how can I love when I’m afraid to fall but watching you stand alone all of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow one step closer I have died everyday waiting for you darling don’t be afraid i have loved you for a thousand years i love you for a thousand more time stands still beauty in all she is i will be brave i will not let anything take away what’s standing in front of me every breath every hour has come to this one step closer I have died everyday waiting for you darling don’t be afraid I have loved you

Berbagai Sumber

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel